Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Illogical staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lousef

This server has the worst staff I have ever seen, after a mod questions me down and I tell him I know who he is irl and the account isn't mine and he is on the same internet as me, I'm still banned for the reason that it's my alt? What more proof do you need? And why ask the questions if I answer you and you still ban me?

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We have strict rules for alternate accounts.

We will not discuss your ban until your donation chargeback is lifted. Charging back payments is not an appropriate response under any circumstances. If you're unhappy with any members of our staff, we have a very active and reliable forums for reports and ban appeals.

All of your accounts will remained banned until the chargeback is lifted.

Lousef

We have strict rules for alternate accounts.

We will not discuss your ban until your donation chargeback is lifted. Charging back payments is not an appropriate response under any circumstances. If you're unhappy with any members of our staff, we have a very active and reliable forums for reports and ban appeals.

All of your accounts will remained banned until the chargeback is lifted.
Hey news flash buddy, once again, for the 4th time now, it's not my account, and the fact we have the same ip, doesn't mean they're both mine? I don't think you know how the internet works but the internet connection you see, that is what the ip goes with, so everyone in the same college wifi uses the same ip, everyone at the same house uses the same ip, it has nothing to do with the computer, one of you guys probably should google that up before banning people.

Lousef

I'm not talking about the ban, you guys really need to learn how to determine an alternate account before running around calling people liers and cheaters lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.