Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid ImHog

Im(h)og

n Game Name : ImHog

Length of Ban : 5 min

Nature of muteie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Didn't stop talking in chat about Pink
threatening me.

Staff who muted you : Pink

Staff who dealt with you : Pink

Staff who have warned you previously : Hellhathallfury - 30 secs before mute

Reason for ban on record : Didn't stop discussing about Pink heavily threatening me

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : This mute makes no sence, I am making this appeal not because I want it removed(it will be off already when you read this) but to make a statement. Mods like pink are corrupt, they heavily abuse their power. He started threatening me with a warning that was given to me by an admin, who said if I got threatened by staff I had to immediately put it on the site, so I did. This is a great explanation of having double standards, exactly what pink does.(and other mods, and helpers: non-staff)

Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Some mods heavily abuse their power by just muting people after they abused their power. He threatenned me, then I went salty at him and asked for his apologize: then he muted me.

Why should we unban you : It's already off, though some staff members(and helpers who aren't actually staff) should be told not to abuse their power by muting people after they threaten them.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will continue heavily duscussing if some staff members keep abusing their power

How can we trust you again? : Don't know about this one, if they stop abusing their power. I will stop talking in chat.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Someone should take a better look at all the staff members, they abuse their power and give out mutes way too easily, just to create a better position for themselves. It's not the way a Mod should be dealing with such cases, he shouldn't be allowed to threaten me AT ALL.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I told you to drop the discussion and you were given a fair warning. You continued to talk about it so I gave you a 5 minute mute.

Im(h)og

I told you to drop the discussion and you were given a fair warning. You continued to talk about it so I gave you a 5 minute mute.
This is exactly what I mean, this appeal is against Pink.. Who closes the thread: Pink... Obvious isnt it?

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I will gladly take a look into this. Could you please send some phrases, or certain words you said? It will make the process of going through the logs much easier.

Thanks,
jrd

*After reviewing the logs, Pink did nothing wrong. You were being disrespectful to players in chat, which caused him to tell you to calm down. The little confrontation between the two of you was not to an extreme and was very minimal. A few other staff members told you to calm down, which you ignored.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.