Not open for further replies.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
So I think if possible to be added there should be KitPvP Killstreak rewards.
My suggestion for milestone/rewards are here : ( Feel free to comment your kill milestone/reward ideas )

5 Kills: Normal golden apple
10 Kills: If Possible the speed 2 effect for 25 seconds
15 Kills: Sharpness 1 Diamond Sword
25 Kills: Strength 2 effect for 20 seconds
50 Kills: Sharpness 2 Diamond Sword

I don't think there is a need for more rewards after 50.

Tzunami_

I personally do not like people having OP gear on kitpvp. I see kitpvp as a place for people to practice pvp, duel, or just a general pass time while the server is restarting. When a bunch of people are pvping with iron and then someone comes along with ench diamond and starts 2 hitting everyone it just ruins the enjoyment imo. This system would only perpetuate that, people with good gear will get more good gear, and everyone else will just leave.

Kitpvp is most enjoyable when everyone is on the same playing field.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
That's about the people you play against I have over 10000$ on kits and I have some of the best gear you can possibly have on kits in my ender chest, but I don't use it because as you said it ruins the fun in the 1v1's.
But if you're going on kits its with friends or someone else for a 1v1, in a 1v1 you both obviously have the same gear.
Also, a sharpness 1 sword is hardly "overpowered" and it takes 15 kills in a row to get anyways.
In conclusion, my point is with or without killstreaks people can and will still simply just buy these "overpowered" items you speak of off /shop, its more about who you play with.

This just adds a reward factor for players and a sense of accomplishment when they reach a milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.