Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Mcmmo Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FestiveCraig

Someone mentioned it in game today, I think the option to maybe sell mcmmo could be possible. Like maybe you could change so that when you get mcmmo credits in a crate then it comes as like paper i.e. a voucher. And then you could withdraw mcmmo from the skills you want to sell. This could add a new aspect of grinding because people would want to farm mcmmo if it sells for a reasonable price.

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
There is a plugin to transfer the credits if you guys didn't know, if they want this suggestion to become a thing on the server, then they can check that plugin.

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+
I like the idea, but i personaly think it would be to easy to boost friends and faction members...

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This would only work, as previously said in this thread, if you had the credits and sold those before using them. I don't know if there are any plugins to allow the selling of levels on a player, and well we could definitely get one made, I'm not sure there would be much of a demand, as mcMMO credits are fairly easily acquired through crates and voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.