Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

New Player Protection-Mule Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
I noticed recently that are lot of people are using new players as mules to sell their drugs. I'm fine with people being mules, but when you can't frisk them, this is where the problem sets in. For example, I saw two players yesterday running with drugs. Other cops and I noticed that these two players were brand-new to the server so they had "New Player-Protection" enabled. Because of this, these two players were invincible towards cops and were mueling inventory after inventory and us cops couldn't do anything about it.

I get that the new player-protection is for PvP, but it has to be fixed for the spawn area. Many players get drugs, and are brand new so they go to sell and us cops cannot frisk. So overall, this is what needs to be fixed from this!
  1. New Players should not be able to mule until they are at least a certain rank.
  2. Cops should be able to frisk people in the spawn area without "New Player Protection" occurring. This prevents cops from being able to frisk properly.
  3. If both suggestions 1 and 2 are not enabled, than the person who is offering the mule should be banned for an exploit.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
It's not a exploit it's a feature that people get to use when they hit the mule rank. New players often dont have big farms so muleing is a great way for them to make money. And the people putting up the mule jobs normally dont care who takes it useless they fail a few times. Also noob protection only lasts 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online