Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pc pictures and specs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_VhizyHD_

MVP
Everyone send a video of what they running on and the specs of their computers, I want to see what everyone else uses. :]] Im really just want to see if yall still using your moms old laptop or have a legit built PC!

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Unfortunately I'm not at home to take a picture of it built, so here it is when I got all the parts (wrong liquid cooler in the picture, that one was for AMD)

Specs
Rtx 2080ti
Intel i9 9900k
32 GB ddr4 ram, 3200

All the important stuff

Attachments

• 20190925_195340.jpg
    20190925_195340.jpg
    759.7 KB · Views: 97

mhow

2023 Gold Founder
Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 4.00ghz
GPU: GTX 970
RAM: 16gb DDR4

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 94

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Mhow, that isnt yours. Show us your mother's laptop that can only run @ 50 FPS!!! That computer would probably let you hit someone else 8 blocks away!

_VhizyHD_

MVP
Mhow, that isnt yours. Show us your mother's laptop that can only run @ 50 FPS!!! That computer would probably let you hit someone else 8 blocks away!
LMAOooo nah bro 3 blocks, but when you watching someones screen whos teleporting it might just be 8

_VhizyHD_

MVP
Thats what hes actually on, you don't drop down to 25 fps in a wild fight, lmaooo i was running over 100 the whole fight LOL

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You're an actual idiot, you do see his FPS in the top right where it's over 200? He wasn't teleporting at all. You should see an eye doctor.... or stop trying to OD on your pills.... or both. Good quote for you, you probably won't understand it, "You can't fix stupid, you can only numb it with a 2x4"

TwerkFest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Alright, since you're incompetent, let's take a look at something here, how many maps have you been banned on for cheating? 2? 3? 4? Right you get the point, I hope. You come back, and OBVIOUSLY reach hacking, yet you're trying to argue you're not? Look at it, you've been banned for cheating MULTIPLE times. You're just a moron.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
This thread is just to continue the conversation of the one I previously locked.

I am locking this one also, I will not have any more lenience and will issue forum bans if this is brought up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.