Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Question for Admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerkVerse

So the topic is either me being an ass/or not using common sense?? But yet its perfectly fine to be called whatever in bullying terms?

Freed0mMC

VIP
So the topic is either me being an ass/or not using common sense?? But yet its perfectly fine to be called whatever in bullying terms?
I mean at the end of the day you asked why its not allowed and the literal top of the chain of command in the staff team gave you a reason yet you're still questioning it

NerkVerse

I mean at the end of the day you asked why its not allowed and the literal top of the chain of command in the staff team gave you a reason yet you're still questioning it

Wasnt really an answer. If anything the answer was answered but a Trial Mod. the "Top of the Chain" just gave an excuse and proved how messed up the server can be by calling someone autistic and saying whalecum can make the server look bad in the same sentence. Is beyond me

Freed0mMC

VIP
Wasnt really an answer. If anything the answer was answered but a Trial Mod. the "Top of the Chain" just gave an excuse and proved how messed up the server can be by calling someone autistic and saying whalecum can make the server look bad in the same sentence. Is beyond me
Honestly.
Whalecum just is more immature, autistic & stupid than the word nigger. If you're the type of person that gasps out loud and gets offended by someone simply saying the word nigger, not directing at someone in an insulting way, you're also the type of person to not understand his answer.

Nigger just isnt offensive, at all, nor is it some stupid sloppy alternative of a word that just looks ridiculous and autistic like the word "Whalecum".

NerkVerse

Honestly.
Whalecum just is more immature, autistic & stupid than the word nigger. If you're the type of person that gasps out loud and gets offended by someone simply saying the word nigger, not directing at someone in an insulting way, you're also the type of person to not understand his answer.

Nigger just isnt offensive, at all, nor is it some stupid sloppy alternative of a word that just looks ridiculous and autistic like the word "Whalecum".
Okay if thats the case. Go out and call someone a "Nigga/Nigger" and let me know how that works out for you. And im not offended Over the word nigger im stating a fact if the word Whalcum is mutable the word Nigga should be. And do you even know what Autistic means? if not i advice in googling it before calling people it.

Fervent

One word does not make a server look bad. It's the community and how staff handles when rules are being broken along with rules not being upheld properly makes it so.
If you believe the word "whalecum" makes the server look bad, then you really need to take a step back and take a better look. The response from the owner calling people 'autistic', THAT right there makes the server look bad.
but hey that's just my personal opinion.

Also, I hope you all know the word "autistic" is just as offensive and not something to joke likely. But then again, all the offensive words are perfectly okay to use so I won't question the logic behind it anymore. I give up on trying to understand now, but thanks for all the replies.

Freed0mMC

VIP
Okay if thats the case. Go out and call someone a "Nigga/Nigger" and let me know how that works out for you. And im not offended Over the word nigger im stating a fact if the word Whalcum is mutable the word Nigga should be. And do you even know what Autistic means? if not i advice in googling it before calling people it.

Honestly.

try again

unspokenAdvocate

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
Yo.

Can we just please stop debating each other about this? An owner has made it clear that this isn't going to be changed any time soon, this started out as a simple question that only needed a simple answer. Not a three page debate.

NerkVerse

Yo.

Can we just please stop debating each other about this? An owner has made it clear that this isn't going to be changed any time soon, this started out as a simple question that only needed a simple answer. Not a three page debate.

Yeah i agree. Even tho the "Owner" didnt really help just gave the server more of a bad name. It was you and the Trial Mod that answered the question. So thanks like you said was just a simple question nothing more nothing else ^^

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Holy shit. I wake up to 12 year olds getting triggered that their edgy way of welcoming people got shut up lmao. I love the forums!

NerkVerse

haha you edited your post cos you thought he was agreeing with you but hes not
What the fuck you on about? LOLOL i edit my post because as soon as i said what i did i looked at the rules so i thought i would edit it Do i think he was agreeing with me? not one bit. The mods on here are up eachothers ass and by the sound of it so are you. My reason for editing was me following the rules ;)

Freed0mMC

VIP
What the fuck you on about? LOLOL i edit my post because as soon as i said what i did i looked at the rules so i thought i would edit it Do i think he was agreeing with me? not one bit. The mods on here are up eachothers ass and by the sound of it so are you. My reason for editing was me following the rules ;)
true dat nigga :cool:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Ah, I see. You allow people to bully others in your server, but when people try to have fun and be funny is somehow autistic.

This is a fun server and I enjoyed the things I could do on it, but I realized if there's a problem, it's best to ignore and not say anything since none of the concerns are taken seriously. I understand why the chat is so toxic now.

Thanks for the reply!

"bully"
It's the internet. This is a drug server. Again, if someone is hurting your feelings, maybe you shouldn't be here, there are many family-friendly minecraft servers.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
This server hosts a community of people who are insensitive to racial words. It's a "drug" server; this in itself should display the community pretty clearly.

However, it seems it doesn't since you people are upset because some people called other people a nigger. Please try to understand that a word loses its punch after the first 10,000 times. Yes, the line between what is racist and what is not, what is bigoted and what is not and so on is very blurry.

Often times the people who are enforcing the chat have to make a judgment on whether or not the intention of the player who said it was actually of racist intention or not. @Fervent, if the person who was viewing the chat at the time overlooked it or viewed it as not racist and you disagree with that, the best way to get an answer from the people who run and operate the server is on the forums by reporting it here.

The reason we don't appreciate us welcoming players with "whalecum" is just as @Dakotaa said; it gives the players a bad impression by assuming that the players we host are immature enough to say "whalecum" and think it's funny. In my opinion, it really isn't, and the staff team share my opinion because they don't enjoy the players of our server being welcomed like this - thus it is prohibited.

Again, a community that clearly hosts insensitive people isn't the place for you if you take offense to being called "autistic", or if racism and bigotry hurts your feelings. You can argue that these acts are also considered immature, but insensitivity does not go hand in hand with immaturity; the understanding of true racism and bigotry doesn't mean somebody has to be a sensitive person who must be politically correct in every circumstance.

NerkVerse

"bully"
It's the internet. This is a drug server. Again, if someone is hurting your feelings, maybe you shouldn't be here, there are many family-friendly minecraft servers.
I think everything is just a Misunderstading. i was just asking a question the Question was answered. Seems like me posthing this has triggered some staff memebers and for that i'll apologies.

NerkVerse

This server hosts a community of people who are insensitive to racial words. It's a "drug" server; this in itself should display the community pretty clearly.

However, it seems it doesn't since you people are upset because some people called other people a nigger. Please try to understand that a word loses its punch after the first 10,000 times. Yes, the line between what is racist and what is not, what is bigoted and what is not and so on is very blurry.

Often times the people who are enforcing the chat have to make a judgment on whether or not the intention of the player who said it was actually of racist intention or not. @Fervent, if the person who was viewing the chat at the time overlooked it or viewed it as not racist and you disagree with that, the best way to get an answer from the people who run and operate the server is on the forums by reporting it here.

The reason we don't appreciate us welcoming players with "whalecum" is just as @Dakotaa said; it gives the players a bad impression by assuming that the players we host are immature enough to say "whalecum" and think it's funny. In my opinion, it really isn't, and the staff team share my opinion because they don't enjoy the players of our server being welcomed like this - thus it is prohibited.

Again, a community that clearly hosts insensitive people isn't the place for you if you take offense to being called "autistic", or if racism and bigotry hurts your feelings. You can argue that these acts are also considered immature, but insensitivity does not go hand in hand with immaturity; the understanding of true racism and bigotry doesn't mean somebody has to be a sensitive person who must be politically correct in every circumstance.
I agree with some of what you said and gave more insight then any other Admin or Owner has as of right now. And If what you said about coming to the forums. With the Admins/Mods/Owners calling someone Autistic will stop people like myself coming back to the forums for help or support. Like ive said many times i was just asking a question the only Staff that has pretty much helped and answered has been a Trial Mod and now 2 Helpers. what said wasnt meant to be an argument and thats for me being offended by word Nigga i dunno where thats coming from. I was just stating a point If something so small like whalcum can be mutable words like Nigga should be. It doesnt mean im offended by it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.