Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shop Raffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach20

Hey, It's Zach20. I was wondering when the shops were going to be raffled? Staff have told me that it will be extremely soon, as in a day or two, but i havn't seen them raffled and I was hoping to be able to get a corner shop in the raffle. They weren't raffled last saturday and I don't know exactly why. I just know that some staff said they would be raffled off soon and that we just had to be patient. Some players who own the corner shops said that they will keep them for an extra month. Which i don't think is fair and i think it should be raffled like it is supposed to.

J_Crafter789

2022 Gold Founder
Zach. The signs say they are raffles on the last Saturday of each month. They were not raffled on the last Saturday of June so when your shop ran out I repurchased it because according to the signs, it won’t be raffled until the last Saturday. If they were raffled now or in a few days it would be unfair to whoever wins it because it will screw up the entire cycle...

Zach20

Zach. The signs say they are raffles on the last Saturday of each month. They were not raffled on the last Saturday of June so when your shop ran out I repurchased it because according to the signs, it won’t be raffled until the last Saturday. If they were raffled now or in a few days it would be unfair to whoever wins it because it will screw up the entire cycle...
Hey, Staff have said the shops will be raffled despite them not being raffled on the last saturday. The cycle has already been screwed up because they were never raffled. Also, i am not just referring to my old shop, because i couldn't care less, as i have decided not to own a shop and I had already said i was selling that shop anyway (because of the shop raffle reason)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.