Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Tyrone's logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezipeazy

VIP
If Tyrone lose in PvP, he will call not 1, not 2 but 7 friends to gangbang you like a cow. He can't 1v1 me cuz he is so noob. I think you need to pratice in 1.8 before playing in 1.9 cuz your pvp skills is so bad.

Hezipeazy

VIP
Lapdog

Attachments

• tyrone.png
    tyrone.png
    328.7 KB · Views: 134

Tyrone

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
Nigga are you for real? You the bitch ass nigga that be using tons of potions, I didnt have any potions or effects, just prot 4 and sharp 5 fire 2 sword nigga. I capped yo ass with my glock and you kept coming back, you made me call in my niggas. And nigga, practice on 1.8 before 1.9? You have fucking autism, you were spam clicking your axe. You weren't doing any damage, just breaking my armour, which I had multiple sets of. I wouldn't have had to call in my niggas, but I didnt want to PvP a bitch nigga for 20 minutes, I wanted to kill you faster. You were dead the minute you stepped into the prison, bitch.

French pussy.

- Tyrone
Certified Real Nigga
Head of AntiVaxxers

Tyrone

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
Also, I was behind because I was eating.
Nice texture pack, I remember when I was twelve and liked shiney things.

Hezipeazy

VIP
In 1.9 you can't kill someone with his full armor. Spamming the axe with mcmmo is a lot better due of the armor penetration and the damage bonus. I know what I'm doing dude

Tyrone

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
No, you just a fucking pussy. You're using a broken part of mcMMO to break my armour. Let's see you cap a nigga like that when it's fixed. You'll be spam clicking like a fucking frenchie with parkinsons and doing no damage.

Tyrone

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
Woah man, you must be a real MLG PvP master. I bet you make the sickest base and fucking dank pvp montages on your youtube channel with 12 subscribers.

Tyrone

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
It is broken. mcMMO is not updated to lower the amount of armour damage done when spam clicking.

And learn some fucking English talk, you don't put a space before a queston mark.

Tyrone

MVP
2021 Gold Founder
You actually broke one piece of my armour the entire fight, my helmet. The other times I took my armour off was me trying to repair it, but couldn't since I was in combat. I put on a helmet from my other 4 sets in my inventory from the other dumb frenchies I killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online