Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Where's Cray?

It's been a while since my false ban by Cray, after he lied and banned me probably after I frisked him. I looked on the staff list and don't see him? Was he removed or just simply not listed, if he was removed I would love to know why because its clear he was a bad staff member.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
It's been a while since my false ban by Cray, after he lied and banned me probably after I frisked him. I looked on the staff list and don't see him? Was he removed or just simply not listed, if he was removed I would love to know why because its clear he was a bad staff member.
He was demoted a while ago
1701830079565.png

FrozenRain

Yup! He got banned but if you speak of it you get banned along with him, owner doesn't like when you expose the truth. Watch this message get deleted ;)

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Yup! He got banned but if you speak of it you get banned along with him, owner doesn't like when you expose the truth. Watch this message get deleted ;)
Nobody has been banned for merely speaking about it. However, we're very clear that we have zero tolerance for people spreading baseless rumours and misinformation. He also didn't get banned, only demoted.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
An admin being demoted doesn't mean all of the punishments they handed out get magically undone. Craydor was among the most fair in dealing with punishing players, his demotion had nothing to do with that. You will not be unbanned.

FrozenRain

Nobody has been banned for merely speaking about it. However, we're very clear that we have zero tolerance for people spreading baseless rumours and misinformation. He also didn't get banned, only demoted.
How convenient the actual reason for his demotion hasn't been said then, cause now you sit here and say that bullshit yet in reality the "rumors" are the truth and have just been labled rumors by you, cause how dare you take some responsibility lol. Keep clowning.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
How convenient the actual reason for his demotion hasn't been said then, cause now you sit here and say that bullshit yet in reality the "rumors" are the truth and have just been labled rumors by you, cause how dare you take some responsibility lol. Keep clowning.
Because disclosing further details would only lead to more drama, rumours, and personal attacks. The situation has been dealt with and will be left at that. Nobody ultimately benefits from continuing any of this.

If you don't agree with how the situation was handled, it's probably best to find a new server.

FrozenRain

Because disclosing further details would only lead to more drama, rumours, and personal attacks. The situation has been dealt with and will be left at that. Nobody ultimately benefits from continuing any of this.

If you don't agree with how the situation was handled, it's probably best to find a new server.
It's almost like if people knew the truth they'd be pretty upset. Rightfully so, but what would be even worse for you and your server image though, is the fact that the best you did was demote him and attempt to make the whole situation disappear. So I can see why you wouldn't want anyone discussing it, because, at the end of the day, you, your server, and Craydor are the only ones who don't "benefit" from the truth. Ignorance is bliss for the rest of the servers when they don't know the truth, whatever keeps them playing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.