Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Tommy_Shelby_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy_Shelby_

Member Name Tommy_Shelby_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Tommy_Shelby_

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : "use of alt"

Staff who banned you : SOLOxASSASSin

Staff who dealt with you : no one dealt with me, was banned when i wasn't on the game

Staff who have warned you previously : no one gave me a warning, was banned when i wasn't on the game

Reason for ban on record : "use of alt" (i have no idea what that means)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no clue I was offline

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't know what I have done wrong, I only started playing your server yesterday.

Why should we unban you? I have no clue what I did wrong and haven't broken any rules as far as I'm aware.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have no idea what I did wrong so I don't know

How can we trust you again? Trust that once I find out what "use of alt" is I will try not to accidentally do it again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? My brother who's username is Arthur_Shelby_ has also been banned, permanently, by the same person for "alt of tommy_shelby_. Again I have no idea what that means and what that has to do with him or what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online