Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Vanguard faction recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by sky, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

accepted. do /f join vanguard, and you are already in the party chat
  2. PeoplesMVP

PeoplesMVP New Member

In-game name: Blood_MVP
    In-game rank: MassProducer / VIP+
    Why you want to join: FirstOrder has died and I felt the best faction to try to go into was Vanguard
    factions you have been in: FirstOrder
    What you can contribute to the faction: I can contribute: Time, I am always open to help building, effort to help around and do things around the faction.
    How often do you play this server: I play MCD about every day, 2/7/18 should be the last day im offline due to skiing, and if I cant be on I will tell you guys.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: I under stand Vanguard is a respect based faction and shall be treated with it or else you guys wont put up with the shit.
    Do you have discord: Yes I am already in the discord from talking to your faction in a whole.
    What makes you unique on this server: I am constantly getting information and I am constantly on the server.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I show great skill in hard work and dedication with the motivation of the faction I think I could work on a better level.
  3. Creepercraft48

Creepercraft48 Helper Helper

In-game name:Creepercraft48
    In-game rank:prestige 1 trafficker
    Why you want to join:Because i like how your faction works how its a community how it is organized and i wanna be a part of that.
    factions you have been in: Empire,FirstOrder
    What you can contribute to the faction:I can contribute power,farming skills,raiding skills
    How often do you play this server:2-3 maybe more a day
    Do you understand vanguard's rules:Yes i understand them and think they are fair and make sense
    Do you have discord:Yes i do
    What makes you unique on this server: I am good at making banners, and good at making big bases.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I am experienced at being a leader
  4. fluxxxxx

fluxxxxx Member VIP

In-game name: fluxxxxx
    In-game rank: Grower
    Why you want to join: With my old account, I was always in little, close-knit factions that me and my friends made to mess around on. Looking for something that has a good purpose, or at least, a lot of stuff to do, and people to meet.
    Factions you have been in: BOONKGANGNIGGA, Smash (both of these on my old account, Prostarr33. Was my friends account I was using for years, finally got my own very recently :p)
    What you can contribute to the faction: Someone who can get along with anyone, and work to make the faction efficient, but a faction everyone wants to join and make better.
    How often do you play this server: Couple hours a week, more on weekends.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes.
    Do you have discord: Yes! @ellie the e-girl (flux)
    What makes you unique on this server: Not a whole lot, unless you're interested in a nicotine-happy senior girl. Kidding. I have a flair for growing drugs.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I've seen Vanguard around since I joined the server at the beginning of the summer, and always thought they just looked really cool, it'd be hype to finally be apart of it.

thanks for considering me!
    • + High + High x 1
  5. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+ Contributor III

In-game name: Hamner_B
    In-game rank: Lieutenant
    Why you want to join: I want to be a part of a faction, and see a few players I enjoy talking to/with on the server, are in Vanguard.
    factions you have been in: None.
    What you can contribute to the faction: I can contribute building projects, land clearing/terraforming projects, anything in that nature that I can help with.
    How often do you play this server: Daily, typically at least 2 hours.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes.
    Do you have discord: Yes.
    What makes you unique on this server: I mind my own business, I don't start any problems, I avoid them as much as I possibly can. I help when I can, usually.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I assume by this point, a decision is already made. I'm just another player looking for a place to be a part of, and feel like Vanguard could be that place.

**On a side note, if you require me to leave the police force, I am willing to consider it.**

Thanks for the time!

-B
  6. BudzBoi

BudzBoi New Member

In-game name: BudzBoy
    Why you want to join: i have been playing on this server for what like 3 days? and ive been liking the atmosphere. yesterday i was playing and joined in on a call in discord and enjoy the people ya got workin, id like to be a part of this comunity.
    factions you have been in: newscummies or something like that idk cant remember
    What you can contribute to the faction: i like to play in my spare time and can lend a hand in pretty much anything as i used to play for like 4 years straight but stopped for a long time.
    How often do you play this server: ehh id say like every other day
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Ye
    Do you have discord: yep
    What makes you unique on this server: i can relate to this server like pretty much all the people on here... ;)
    Any other reason we should accept you: im loyal. tbh im more of a peoples person, i play on here to have fun rather than be focused on making money... doesnt mean i wont do what the faction asks of me.

hope to hear from ya soon... :)
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  7. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

IGN: UltraKiIIer69
    Why you want to join: I want to join because I can farm drugs and help the team faction by donating 25% of money from what I earn in the farm.
    What can you contribute to the faction: I can sometimes roast people for FUN.
    How often do you play in this server: I pretty much play this everyday because I am addicted to this game.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes
    Do you have discord: Yes but it keeps saying verify
    What makes you unique in this server: Every time I die I don't get butt hurt
    Any other reasons we should accept you: I am good at pvp when in war if I have good equipment
  8. sky

denied.
  9. sky

denied.
  10. sky

a
    Denied
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  11. connr66

connr66 New Member

In-game name:Connr66
    In-game rank: Grower (experienced)
    Why you want to join: Im a team player it is what i enjoy. I have a mic and TS3 and also a Discord and it seems that yall have the best communication.
    factions you have been in: First order ( Was accepted right when they got disbanded) , ESC
    What you can contribute to the faction: I have experience in farming and building massive automatic farms with old redstone mechanics i need too learn the new mechanics, i also know most key mechanics and statistics, im also a decent pvper.
    How often do you play this server: Every day for about 4-5 hours.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes I Connr66 - Chris Fitzgerald understand Vangaurd's rules.
    do you have discord: yes
    What makes you unique on this server: Im a secret player no one knows me and no one knows what i have
    Any other reason we should accept you: we would have an enjoyable and productive time as team mates
  12. CloutAF

CloutAF New Member

In-game name: Daddying
    In-game rank: Producer/Vip
    Why you want to join: I want to join my because recently my faction disbanded and got insided, And I need a fresh new faction I can grow in.
    factions you have been in: FirstOrder And Clout
    What you can contribute to the faction: I really can do anything you want me to do, I can help build anything and If you need a guy to run trips to the shop while you are raiding Im your guy. I mostly just farm but I raid too.
    How often do you play this server: About 2-3 hours a day
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Yes
    Do you have discord: Yes, I do.
    What makes you unique on this server: Nothing really, but in my opinion my username.
    Any other reason we should accept you: Not really.
  13. asdfghjkol

asdfghjkol New Member

In-game name: asdfghjkol
    Why you want to join: I'm looking for some solid people to play and raid with.
    Factions you have been in: None
    What you can contribute to the faction: I'm a strong PvPer/raider and I enjoy all aspects of building farms (including the boring parts)((get it? cus making a hole is called boring and clearing out a space for a farm isn't very exciting)).
    How often do you play this server: Almost daily for a few hours.
    Do you understand vanguard's rules: Thuroughly
    Do you have discord: Yes
    What makes you unique on this server: My overall experience with drug servers and farm building. I more or less only play on these types of servers so I know all the ins and outs of being success full. I'm funny too if that helps.
    Any other reason we should accept you: I'm a smart, friendly, reasonable guy who's always willing to lend a hand.
  14. sky

Accepted
  15. sky

accepted
  16. sky

denied
  17. sky

denied
  18. sky

denied
  19. cheerleader1228

cheerleader1228 New Member

IGN: cheerleader1228

IGN Rank: Colonel. My donor rank is VIP but I will be purchasing VIP+ soon.

Why You Want To Join: I would like to join because I would like to help people. I also want to be included in a huge community/faction. I like what Vanguard stands for.

Factions You've Been In: I haven't been in any factions on this server but I've played factions lots of times on other servers.

What Can You Contribute To The Faction: I can contribute to this faction by helping finding raids and raiding as well. I'm pretty okay at TNT cannons, I am still learning but I learn very fast.

How Often Do You Play This Server: I play very often maybe 2-3 hours a day. Maybe 4. Just depends on the day.

Do You Understand Vanguards Rules: Yes, I understand these rules.

Do You Have Discord: I do not have discord but I can get it if I need to.

What Makes You Unique To This Server: I've been on this server for about a year although I did take a break but I know how it works. I've been playing Minecraft for a very long time, around the time it came out. I work hard and I like to help everyone, I'm also trustworthy and kind.

Any Other Reason We Should Accept You: I think I've really said everything I need to lol.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  20. sky

Denied. Please use the application thats included in the post (that was meant to be read)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.